- Student Packet and Binder
- Teacher’s Manual
- 24 Forever Streaming* Videos (24 hours)
- Portable Walls for Structure and Style® Students
- Fix It! Grammar: The Nose Tree [Teacher/Student Combo, Book 1]
- A Word Write Now
- Teaching Writing: Structure and Style® [Forever Streaming, Seminar Workbook, Premium Membership]
Note: This is our best recommendation of where to start for teachers and parents of Level A students new to IEW.
Join Andrew Pudewa as he leads students on a 24-week writing journey using IEW’s Structure and Style approach. Students reading at a 3rd–5th grade level who are new to IEW will take delight in Mr. Pudewa’s humorous, incremental, and effective writing lessons. The curriculum provides clear daily assignments and includes vocabulary words, literature suggestions, and lesson plans for teachers. In addition to the student writing course, teachers learn IEW methodology from their training course, Teaching Writing: Structure and Style. Easy to use and affordable, Structure and Style for Students plus Fix It! Grammar bring a successful solution to your writing and grammar lessons—guaranteed!
*Forever Streaming is available from IEW.com as long as it is needed by the original purchaser. Nontransferable. Activation required, refer to instruction card in package.